Sunday, March 13, 2011

Proof

Guess what, I have stepped into the 21st century!!! I have... wait for it. Worked out how to use the scanner!!! No shiz. I'm really shit at technology. At the end of 09 I got an ipod touch (which I'm still in love with btw :) but  it took me ages to work out how to use it right. In about April last year I let one of my friends borrow it and when she gave it back I freaked out! I starred at it, the screen wasn't turning on. I asked her and she said "I turned it off to save you battery" and I blankly starred at her, and said "Yeah I turn it off and you press this and it just turns on" and she goes, "thats stand by you turn it off and on like this" I asked her how she knew, she said she didn't, she just did it. So yeah technology and me, we don't mix, its a wonder how I even got a blog!
Anyway back to 'proof' I have scanned some of my fashion designs  for you guys to see, so tell me what you think and be honest!! :)
Barbie 1960 inspired design (love this jacket!)

My favorite wedding dress design 
I plan to do a lot of wedding dresses and gowns, Vera Wang is my idol I plan to be the short white New Zealand Vera
 
Princess inspired wedding dress
Inspired by Jennifer dress in 'The Back Up Plan'
Inspired from my head :)

3 comments: