Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sorry.

My loyal subjects I have kept you waiting far to long, but i have a confession to make. Its getting really cold here, so I was looking for a pair of socks. I could only find one lone black sock and a pair of pink fairy socks with pompoms on the ends of them that i got 3 years ago, but there's no way i was going to wear those. You know when its not a special occasion. So I went into the landry room to find some socks. Thats when i noticed a letter adressed to me. I opened it to find an invitation to a Taylor Swift concert and to the after party, in Australia. I was so shocked i packed my bag including my pompom socks. I went down to Auckland airport, when i realised that the ticket was fake. I was soo gutted so i sold it to this rich kid then i brought a ticket to LA.  It was pretty lame because i accidently got on a plane to Los Vegas instead and i'm too young to drink and to young to gamble so i sat around and played angry birds on my ipod.
So yeah thats why i haven't posted in a while :)



P.S Please note this obviously has been partly made up. Obviously I do not or ever plan to own pink fairy pom pom socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment