Sunday, August 14, 2011

I'm Baaaaack!

Hey guys I know its been exceptionally long and you my want to protest but I am here and back in the blogging business. Ok quick catch up.




- Blew out sixteen candles and unlike the awesome 80's movie I did not get 16 wishes granted and regreted
- Went to AUSTRALIA for a week with the family was AMAZINLY awesome!
Me on The Claw, Dreamworld, Australia
- School ball
Me and my friends, Jess and Ann (we had an awesome Japanese theme)
- Saw the last Harry Potter *no so secret spoilers* Voldermort dies, Hermione and Ron randomly make out, and Harry SNAPS THE WAND and falls off a cliff to his death. Haha.

- Got very obsessed with Alex Pettyfer

- Am going to Taylor Swift next year YUS!!!

Lets end this with pure gorgeousness
Sexy As
Makes your heart melt


Can watch his movies with no sound.



No comments:

Post a Comment