Monday, May 30, 2011

Did You Hear That?

Why is night immediately freakier than day? Seriously you lay in bed all sleepy about to fall asleep and you hear a light brush against the wall then you think "Holy shit someones out there, shit their gonna kill me " Then by the time you relax you hear another light knock your eyes immediately fling open and heart pounds "Omg its aliens. Their going to abduct me and pull out my heart. What if they have taken my whole room and I'm already abducted, shit their walking down the hallway. This is it I'm dead. " Then the dog pops its head in the room and you relax. While in the day you don't even hear these noises, and if you do you don't give a shit.
Yes I don't know if everyone thinks to extreme measures as I do or I'm just in insane. But if I'm insane my step brother is too. Last night we both heard a noise on the outside of the house. We both were hiding it but secretly I was laying in bed thinking "Shit shit shit, relax, relax its nothing  " I knocked on the wall and my step bros like "Dom? Was that you?" and I said "No" then he whispers "Shit man this is freaky" I cracked up and fell asleep. This morning I found out it was the chickens scratching on the house. :/
Siblings. We need them sometimes. Like My Bro needed me lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment