Saturday, May 14, 2011

Focus

Today is May 15 2011 my challenge is to do one post everyday untill May 15 2012. So I tell you my loyal subjects (all 2 of you) I will have a world famous blog and you 2 will feel special for discovering it (haha in my dreams!)
Anyway life recently has been dead boring. We have exams this week and next which is why I haven't been posting lately I've been studying. Hahahahahaha I could not read that with a stright face, its more like this...
Me thinking; Hmm... Biology exam I better study, because what the hell is photosynthesis. *Gets out text book and notes* Photosynthesis is when energy from the light hits the... Ooooh Big Bang Theory on DVD. *Puts in DVD and watches* Shit bio. Energy converts starch to glu... Angry Birds!! *gets out ipod* Yes! level 28. BIO! Glucose give the plant blah blah blah grows yadda yadda yadda... I have manly feet is that normal? I think I'll paint my nails purple, or pink maybe french tip them.Mmm french vanilla, hokey pokeys better, what a weird name for ice cream, hokey pokey remainds me of the hokey tokey dance, woah its been ages since god know when, oh my god I will be sixteenin a few weeks. I'm getting old, I wonder what its like to be old... And so on. As you can probalbly tell I'm not the most focused ooooh a butterfly flew past my window.
Haha just kidding.
I'm a very serious person. Look at what I found on the internet. I like ham.
LOVE IT

2 comments:

  1. I agree with Patrick. (that's his name right?) ... (right!?) ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes patrick!! How can you second guess yourself!!! Watch spongebob, spongebob is pure brilliance!

    ReplyDelete