Sunday, May 1, 2011

Help Wedding Fever!!

Unless you have been living in a hole (which its fun btw :) you will know that the world has gone wedding crazy with the marriage of Prince William and Kate Middleton, and yes I have jumped on this band wagon! I lovelovelove weddings evidence one of my fave movies

27 Dresses

 27 Dresses :) and Bride Wars and any movie that ends in a wedding or they say "one year later" and the woman in pregnant or they have a baby. And I love it when they kiss and then everything morphs into their wedding kiss. Yes I'm a romantic and spend hours daydreaming about my own wedding I have planned everything except the man that will wear the black tux with a simple red rose clipped to his pocket.
Annnnnnyway The Royal Wedding I indeed stayed up until 1 in the morning to see the wedding on Friday. At first I didn't really want to see a hyped up political wedding but really you could tell Kate and William are in love and it is a real life fairy tale romance  :)


Although I'm a sucker for love and romance the wedding defiantly had its funny moments! Check out Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie 
I saw these hats and couldn't stop laughing! Princess Beatrice (Pink) actually has a gorgeous dress but that hat looks like a octopus was viciously killed and made into a hat, and cracked me up! :)
At some moments it was hard to take the ceremony seriously just take a look...

Prince Williams bald patch. It stands out even at a birds eye view picture. Kate dress is GORGEOUS, yet I am still distracted by Prince Williams bald spot. :D
Then there's Prince Harry.
When I watched the wedding Prince Harry (along with many other men) had his eyes almost glued to the maid of honor, Kates sister Pippas butt. I don't know why I found this funny, just is.
The ring...
This was more awkward than funny (and if you have been reading my blog you will know about my love of all things awkward :) The way the ring looked almost stuck, I wanted to run out there and give them some butter to help slide that sucker on haha :)
Haha I love this picture! :) It looks like not everyone has a thing for romance! :)

Bye guys I promise to do one post a week, if I don't feel free to rip off my ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment