Friday, May 27, 2011

DISLIKE.

I know that on facebook almost everyone wants a dislike button. Yes I am one of them. I was on Facebook before, and in recommend likes it said "fejoas" 16 of your friends like this. I gagged and desperately wanted to press dislike. I'm sorry all you fejoa lovers, but your insane, they taste like mushy baby vomit. Its nasty. Anyway this made me realise how desperately Facebook needs a dislike button. Like when a couple that you think was good together breaks up you can dislike it, or if someone says their sad in a wall post you can dislike it, or if someone says a mean rude comment you can dislike it, it helps give out negative thoughts that us New Zealanders love giving out. Seriously us Kiwis love to complain, even when something goes right we like to complain. "That was a great day I really enjoyed it, to bad we parked 5 spaces away from the entrance and have to walk so far" "OMG this is a nice picture of me, euh look at that freckle under my chin, ruins it." "Its such a lovely sunny day, dam i have to put sunscreen on it smells gross." You get the picture. And yes I am also one who enjoys a complaining conversation, also I blog I gives me a nice opportunity to rant, to bad it means having to type.
Gag me :P

No comments:

Post a Comment