Saturday, May 21, 2011

Party Hard Guys. Party Hard

I was reading the New Zealand Herald online today (yes a sad way of procrastinating studying for my bio exam seriously this is the kind of stuff i have to study...)
Yeah... Anyway I was on the herald website and I read a article about "The End Of The World" and it turns out the all the dates and times were changed and rumored. "Officially" the world was supposed to end on the 21 of May 2011 at 6pm AMERICAN which means here in New Zealand the world should have ended at 2pm today on the 22 of May. Well its 5:22pm and yeah.. I'm typing this so obviously I'm still alive. The fact that none of us in my 8 member family believed that the world was going to end (except my 7-year-old step sister that was practically in hysterics) That did not stop us from partying! We went to a party last night and partied hard! And to night we are having a "we survived the end of the world party" By having people over, eating toffee apples (YUM with our new crops!!) using glow sticks (GLOW STICKS BITCH BE JEALOUS) and having a MASSIVE bon fire. Yeah thats right. This is how we celebrate the end of the world I am gutted for those who were convinced that the worlds going to end and got there pets put down, cancelled there insurance and killed themselves. I just have one question. Why would you cancel your insurance? Why would you care about insurance if your going to die?
Any who lets end this on a happy note. Here a picture of an evil kitten.
Bitch you stole my catnip.

1 comment:

  1. He it so frigging cute but now I can only see him being put down..

    ReplyDelete