Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Dumped.

rI'm sorry Acrylic, I know what we've had was special. We have been together for a few years now and you've been so good to me. We have had our moments the laughs, the joy, the fights but I knew you were always there for me. I know its very cliche but its not you, its me. I have fallen for another and I can see its really gonna last, I have never felt this way before. I love you Acrylic Paint but now I have met Oil Paint I know that it just wasn't ment to be.

(Haha, art nerd much? ;)
-Post some art soon watch this space!

MY FAVE SONG ALWAYS STUCK IN MY HEAD lol. :)

3 comments:

  1. I love acrylic. I am still yet to try oils. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. im all for the water colour gee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be oil paint virgins. you will fall in love :) But i have to agree i love water colours!

    ReplyDelete