Friday, February 18, 2011

Hello.

Wanna know what I think is weird. How pregnant womens belly buttons pop out. (p.s Good luck Krystal hope that little munchkin decides to hop out soon :) But not only that but when someone you don't know waves and you awkwardly wave back to see their waving at the person behind you.
The other day I was walking in town when this guy smiles, waves and says "Hi!." In my head I'm like Shit. I must have met him before... should I wave? Ok wave. So I awkwardly put on a smile and wave. He then looked at me funny and a girl rushed from behind me and hugged him. This situation taught me there are 4 ways to deal with it.
The first is the classic. They wave, you start to wave then pull your hand back stoking your hair and causally scratching the back of your neck.
You could pretend your waving at someone else put them in the same situation you have found yourself in.
Thirdly for the more confident, you could go up to the person and say "Hey, hows it going? Been a while" and watch as they pretend to remember who you are.
Or you could do what I did. Awkwardly turn around and quickly walk the other way and avoid that person every time you see them.
I personally have always wanted to go up to a guy who I thought waved at me and do this. "Oh my God!! Its you!.. we met in the bar the other week... remember, it was such an awesome night!... You said you would call me... You didn't!! HOW COULD YOU!!!.... BUSTARD!!!!" Then again I have always wanted to give $5 to a busker and get some change. I haven't done that yet. Oh well dreams are free :)
Their waving at your mum!

Add caption

No hes not waving to you hes waving to that guy behind you. Go on check

3 comments:

  1. Aha! This has so happened to me! But hasn't it to everyone? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, also when someone waves at YOU but you think it's to the person behind you and you keep walking while they're still waving till you check behind you and find out that they're waving at you..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha agreed! And you do the awkward 'point to self' and mouth the word "me?" - Its more awkward when you have no idea who it is.
    Lol thanks for commenting guys :)

    ReplyDelete