Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Awkward

I haven't posted in a while. Because I can't be bothered :D nah I just haven't had time. I've been busy sorting my sock draw, playing solitaire on my ipod, reading the backs of cereal boxes, watching antiques road show, doing rolly pollies down the driveway, sticking needles in my eyes and showering with my clothes on.
Oh yeah. I started school. Which brings be to the topic of awkward. I hate starting new schools and not knowing anyone except your sibs, there is so much awkward. Like when you get paired up with a 'buddy' to show you around and then you stupidly refer to them as a 'buddy'. Sitting in class next to people you don't know and they ask you "what are your interests" and you say "nothing much". You make a friend and you agree to meet up somewhere only your at the meeting place first so you stand there awkwardly by yourself then pull out your phone and pretend to text so you don't look like a idiot.
Yes there is so much awkward being 15 yet it is one of my simple loves. I love awkward moments. Did you know that in every awkward moment a gay baby is born? yeah true story gee :)

COMMENT GUYS COMMENT I LOVE YOU :D

Well I was bored and I haven't taken any photos so here I went to FailBlog.Org :)
THe first line "I like to think of Jesus as a mischievous badger" thats my thinking gee :) and yours too my Garling (yes I know your reading :P)

1 comment: