Saturday, February 12, 2011

Rebelious

I'm pretty lame. I enjoy speed scrabble. Not only that but I get my kicks from small acts of rebellion.
Like the "Do Not Touch" signs, its like an invitation.
Seriously the other day my step brother Jack left the room and said "Nobody touch my drink!" I was sitting at the table with this half full cup of coke sitting in front of me. I was looking at it and I could see in my head this sign across it "Do Not Touch." I made sure no one was looking and quickly touched it. I laughed and my sisters like WTF so I said "Jack said Don't touch my drink  and I'm touching it" I was cracking up. And my sister said "Dominique you are truly lame"
Haha I know that now I also knew I was lame when we got our spa pool a couple of weeks ago. The first time we got I'm my step Dad said "If any of you kids splash any water out of the spa you will be banned." When no one was looking I flicked a tiny bit of water out of the spa, I felt so cool.
I watch M movies without my parents. That's right. I am rebellious yo.
How rebellious are you? Tell me because to be honest I ain't that rebellious, I feel guilty going to bed without brushing my teeth. Tell me guys leave me some comments I love to here your feedback :)

I always but at least one foot on. But then I get paranoid people have camreas




No comments:

Post a Comment