Monday, February 28, 2011

Exchange Me :)

I know this isn't like one of my regular posts, I got news!!! Woop woop. And your thinking "f*** man get on with it and stop typing what I'm thinking its creepy." Anyway. Student exchange. Yes i know awesome right sign up is tomorrow, I'm just really excited! Half a year in a different country!! Duno where I'm going (sign ups tomorrow lol)
So that got me thinking. Have any of you guys been on student exchange? Or if you could go on a student exchange where would you go?
I hope its America :) It would be like on movies, lockers!, cliques!, cheerleading and jocks!, cafeterias!, yellow school buses O.o, and only one building with all the classes in it not heaps of buildings all over the place. Oooooh FOOD FIGHT. OMG. 
I know that I have viewers from America, so please comment and tell me about your school, is it really like the movies and tv?

P.S my step brother is playing "Do It Like A Dude" I am very pissed off.
Kerikeri High my school.
Heres a quirky fun fact the class on the very right is my Geography class. Guess what were studying in geo, the movie Castaway. Now there's some facts about me you really don't give a shit about. And could have gone your whole life fulfilled without knowing
Exciting American school. :)

4 comments:

  1. I really want to go on an exchange too! I think Italy would be pretty cool. But I don't think I could learn a second language... Maybe England, I could try out my English Accent, right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I went on a world trip 2009, so awesome loved both Italy and England! I'm just worried about saying the wrong words in Italian lol.

    P.S you have given me an idea its time for holiday photo blog! Thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey
    go to France-its really cool. If you're into fashion, you'll learn A LOT!! When I went to Paris, I was in a rich part of town and you'd look out the window and it was like being in a goddamn fashion show!!!! Even the school kids were wearing Prada and crap-the unstylish and poorer ones were wearing Valley Girl and Supre. (Not literaly, but that's what it looked like.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha thanks for the tip! France sounds amazing, but yeah I'm afraid I'll stand out in valley girl and Dotti (my fave shops) and then there's the language thing lol!
    Keep the comments coming guys I LOVE it :P

    ReplyDelete