Friday, February 11, 2011

Revolution.

First I just want to say if this blog doesn't make any sense, is because I was stung but a bee on my head about 15 minutes ago while picking manderines. I'm serious. I don't know why i decided to write a blog i just did.

Ok. So I have a gap tooth. You know a gap between the top two teeth? Yeah that. I have always been a little emabrassed about it you know toothless smiles etc. I used to beg and beg my mum to get me braces and get it fixed, and she always said "Don't worry it will fix by itself as you get older." Guess what I'm 15 now and still am gap toothed. I then forgot about it because no one ever teased me about it... untill I moved in with three boys. At first it really bugged me when they brought up my teeth but now you know I'm ok with my teeth. They still mock me about it but now I take no notice because I can't change it and its part of who I am. So my fellow gap toothed friends its time for a

Lets take over! Don't give in ! Don't give up your beautifully cute gap toothed smiles. Wear them with pride! Lets take over like the red heads did! They are now very popular people and I bet that soon everyone will want a gap in there two front teeth.
Check out these famous people flaunting there gap teeth with style.
Madonna, style queen and what I consider the mother of pop
Anna Paquin. New Zealand actress and star of  True Blood

Demi Lovato. Disney Star. Stupidly she pulled her teeth together but hey. You better not.


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey :)
    Thanks for the feedback I love it when people love reading what I have to say :)
    I would be love to write for your blog! I will send you an email when I find the right idea (sometimes it takes we a few minutes sometimes a week)
    Thank you for commenting
    - Dominique

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog as well, Miss Dominique!
    ;)
    You are a very creative Miss.


    ~Wynter, the 12 year old Japanese girl trapped in a Welsh/Celtic/American body @ ALittleLopside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting :)
    I'm glad you like my blog keep reading and commenting I really appreciate it :)
    I love your blog too Miss Wynter lol you now have another neqw follower

    ReplyDelete