Saturday, February 26, 2011

Get Outta My Head

I have songs constantly going round and round in my head. Is this normal? Sometimes its a couple of songs all mushed together. Here are the songs I can't get out of my head lately
I haven't even heard the actual song recently it just seems to be stored in my brain
My step brother has this on his phone... just not the "Forget You" version
I blame my mum. For placing me in front of the tv since i learn't to sit up. 
I HATE this song. HATE.
They had to play this episode the other morning didn't they? It hasn't left my head since.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this song its on my facebook, when ever I log on I ALWAYS watch it. Love it being in my head :)

Now imagine all these songs meshed up together. That is what my head sounds like. Strangely enjoyable :)


Added extra- I watched the Hannah Montana finale episode ever today on YouTube. (Shut up I had nothing better to do) I had to watch it on YouTube because we don't have sky and its no on free to air yet here in New Zealand. First I want to get this straight I am NOT a Hannah Montana fan, though I was a fan when it first came out and I had to see how it ended ok :) Well I wasn't expecting much I was just curious, strangely enough it was quite sad when it ended, it was a bit like a end to an era, soon there will be a new show kids will obsess over. Anyway bye ;)

2 comments:

  1. I just played all those songs at once and i think I lost my sense of hearing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahhaha same here. same here :P

    ReplyDelete