Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Answer To One Of The Worlds Most Asked Questions

I have done it! I have found the answer to why puppies are always on toilet roll adds, the answer is simply because kittens can't.
I got my kitten a few weeks ago the most gorgeous little guy on the planet (see pic below) named Joey (after Joey from the best tv show ever friends) Well last night I left my door slightly open and he nudged it open while i was asleep. I woke up the next morning hearing these freaky noises, I swear I thought there was a duct tape kidnap going on there was so much running and banging against the hall walls. I opened the door slowly holding a can of cool charm as defense, I looked down the hall to see a tiny kitten rushing up and down with a roll of toilet paper ripping it to shreds there was paper everywhere! It looked like snow!  
This is why puppies are on toilet adds and not kittens :)

No comments:

Post a Comment