Thursday, January 13, 2011

I'm a Slide weeeeee.

I am from South Auckland which if your from New Zealand you will know, its known to be 'tough' and if you know me, you know I'm not lol. Anyway since moving up here to Kerikeri I have noticed some very strange differences. Like last week I took my step sister to the park she was climbing one on those climby thingys and I was just sitting on one of the platforms when I noticed the tagging. Someone had tagged on the slide 'I'm a Slide Weeeeeeee!' and 'Gay' and 'Bum.' In South Auckland they tagged words you can't even read, swear words and names and stuff. I am not a fan of tagging, in fact I hate it but f you're gonna do it why write something as lame as 'bum'?
Now I just wanted to say YAAAAAAY I have two followers now woop woop :) please spread the word guys I love you. No really I do :D
Oh and now as promised, a picture.
I saw this on a bulletin board in the middle of Pihea with my friends yesterday. I cracked up! Who sells a kettle on a community bulletin board? Hasn't this guy heard of trademe? Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment