Friday, January 14, 2011

Watermelon

Its watermelon season yus! and those big juicy melons are ripe and ready to eat! We ate our first watermelon that we grew on the orchard last night, it was delicious. While I ate my massive slice of juicy goodness I realized that there is about 7 different ways to eat watermelon
The first is what I like to call The Pip Spit when people take a bite then spit out the pips. Seriously guys, gross. My youngest step brother does the 'Pip Spit' and when I asked him why he said "Because a watermelon will grow inside of me" then I said "Dude, thats awesome then you won't have to waste time chewing its already there" Yeah, he didn't get it.
Next is The Annoying Nibble where people take little nibbles to eat there watermelon. If I wanted to watch a rat eating watermelon I would though a piece of watermelon under the house and watch.
The Cute Bite the cute little bite kids do, I don't know if this is really a watermelon bite because little kids are always cute. Same with kittens and puppies :)
Then theres The Weird Eating Of The White Bit Of The Watermelon yes this one truly annoys me. Why do people eat the whitey greeny bit of the watermelon? It has no flavor and is a crap way to end something so delicious. Guys I know were in recession and all that but why do you have to eat the whole watermelon?
The Sensual Bite which is just one of those sensual bites where your lip slowly pops up and you look someone straight in the eye, but with a watermelon.
My Favorite The Monster Rip and Chew the epic bite where you rip a huge piece of watermelon like a monster eating human flesh and take massive dramatic chews, and when your done red watermelon juice drips down your chin. Yes this is defiantly the most fun way to eat watermelon, but I usually eat mine like this
The Classic Lean Forward And Bite. Everybody loves a classic and 'The Classic Lean Forward And Bite' always cracks me up when I see someone doing it (even though I do it my self) I love watching people lean over to take a quick bite and not get juice on there clothes, but they get juice on there clothes anyway. Its even funnier if there wearing white lol
So guys please fell free to comment, tell me if you agree/disagree with the 7 ways to eat watermelon, if i have missed any other ways to eat watermelon, and I would love to hear how you eat watermelon :)
Here's the watermelon I ate last night :)
p.s sorry about the pick it was night the lighting is bad and my camera is shit.

2 comments:

  1. Yum :p

    You have a sweeeeet blog. :)

    Check out mine, if you have the time. :)

    http://suzannah-itsfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yuuummmm. i love your blogs. they're so funny =]

    i know im kinda copying suzannah up there but if you can please check out my blog?

    http://moi-vegan-fashion-lifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete