Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Stuff Tutorials.

Ok so I am definitely a Kiwi girl I buy something new like a cellphone and immediately though out the instructions. The other day I brought one of the random voice activated thingys (don't ask I don't know) I like always 'lost' the instructions and it didn't work I was so frustrated I was frantic, banging it on the table and shouting abuse to the Innocent little purple box (though I was convinced it was a piece of alien technology out to get me) Anyway I standing there about to though It out the window when my 7 year old step sister comes up to me and asks "Did you put in the batteries?" I opened the back of the box to see it empty "uhh yeah, do you think I'm stupid, pffffft ha, of course" She just blinked at me and looked at the instructions sitting at the top of the  rubbish bin.
Its not just instructions I am a serial offender against website tutorials, I always click skip to every website thinking I would easily learn as I go. Well it turns out for blogger.com I should have watched the tutorial. I keep looking at other blogs and saying "wow" and going back to mine and thinking "wow this is shit" Soo please help me to make my blog a little cooler, joosh it up a bit lol. Please give me some tips I LOOOOOOOOVE you :)

4 comments:

  1. Haha, you are too funny! I havn't been blogging very long either, but I always like to help. You definitely have a knack for writing the most hilarious things, but it would be cool to see some images in your posts too. In your profile you say that you want to be a fashion designer. Your blog would be even better if you post your own creations and ideas as well as some inspirational photos. I hope this helps. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with above^

    lol. pictures go down well, and since with the whole fashion thing, you can troll around fashion websites and steal photos of the latest fashion or whatever might catch your eye.

    And the best thing for the design of the blog layout is to play around with the design button. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am defiantly following this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys :) I love your feedback. Good idea about the fashion designs I have book of drawings that I will one day hopefully get around to putting on here, and I will try hard to get at least one picture on each post :)
    And to Maz thank you :) you made my day

    ReplyDelete