Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Fishy Fishy

I was playing connect 4 the other day with one of my step brothers the other day when I realized just how competitive I really am. If you know me you will know that in class sport I stand on the side lines and cheer for the wrong team and are thinking 'wtf she doesn't have a competitive bone in her body.' Well I do. But only for games that matter like 'Snap' who wouldn't prefer to play snap rather than run up and down a boring old field?
Anyway I am indeed extremely competitive and I simply refuse to lose. If I lose its not because I 'lost' but because the other players 'obviously cheated' (in my head) I am 'always right' and always find a way to prove the others cheated.
Dominique in a typical game of Scrabble:
Friend: "Forbalsm is NOT a word Dominique!!"
Dominique: "Yes it is! Oooh triple word score that's 45! score!"
Friend: "No its not"
Dominique:"Yes look, triple word score!"
Friend: "But its not a word!"
Dominique: "Uh yes it is"
Friend: "Use forbalsm in a sentence then!"
Dominique: "You just did"
This could go on for hours because I refuse to be wrong
Dominique in a typical game of Fishy Fishy:
Dominique: "Wait, wait, thats not a pair!"
Friend: "Uh.. yes it is its two queens, see"
Dominique: "yeah, but thats a black queen and thats a red queen, it doesn't count"
Friend: "Um.. Dom your wrong, its defiantly a pair"
Dominique: "What kind of rules do you play by?"
and so on.
So yeah if I ever as you to play a friendly game of monopoly... its not gonna be friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment