Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Your Mum

'Your Mum' UrbanDictionary.com describes this phrase as "probably the most immortal phrase to bless this great earth. It may answer any question, and cause great havoc." I say ANNOYING. Its becoming so common that every time i hear it i want to punch somebody in the face.
*two days later* Dominique: "Oh no someone got run over i wonder who it was?" Friend: "Your Mum" Dominique: *PUNCH* "Oh shit sorry you were right"
No just kidding (i love you mummy, you know that <3)

Seriously though doesn't it piss you off when this happens?
Dominique: "Oh shiz who took my pen? we have a test next period"
Friend: "Your Mum"

When this happens...
Dominique: "That looks like a nice ice cream what flavor is it?
Friend: "Your Mum"

Or This...
Dominique: "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhit that hurt, oh god my toe!!!!, owwwwwwww"
Friend: "Your Mum"

But its even worse when they do this...
Dominique: "Oh my god thats so gay I'm not doing that"
Friend: "Your mums gay"
Dominique: "No shes not, shes married"
Friend; "Your mum"
Dominique; "What?"
Friend: "Your face"

I once tried to be cool and I was all "Your Dad" after my step brother said "Your Mum" him and my step sister just starred and said "Nah you failed, bummed out"
Which made me wonder... Why is "Your Mum" so 'bumming' but not "Your Dad"?

No comments:

Post a Comment