Sunday, January 16, 2011

Toy Story 3 Gee

I brought Toy Story 3 a couple of days ago Yus! Its like a classic, an end to an era, an amazing movie, go and watch it god dammit. While watching I noticed those 'like thingys' on facebook are 100% correct. You know ones like this;
Primary School: "Yay, look mummy a new Disney movie, lets go see it, please mummy?"
Intermediate: "Gay, animation I'm soo not seeing that shit I'm too cool"
High School: "OMG a new Disney movie!!!! Move out of the way kids!!!"
I have see these heaps on facebook and you know, thought it was funny pressed like and went on to the next thing. This is what happened when I watched Toy Story 3 with the family,
13 year old sister; "You brought Toy Story 3, gay"
7 year old step sister; "Yaaay, I've wanted to see this for ages!!"
*Put in DVD sit on the couch with step sister
Me; "Oh my god i love this movie its awesome"
Step Sis; "sssh"
*3 step brothers and my sister sit down and watch
*movie ends
Step sis; "that was soo cool lets watch it again!"
Me; "hell to the yes"
3 step brothers, 11,13 and 14; "Gay"
The funny thing is the next day I stayed over at my friends and they watched it while I wasn't there, so maybe them facebook likes don't apply to Toy Story 3 because its too epic. Yes peoples watch it. Now. Go on everyone knows you love it.
Oh and please feel free to comment and follow me. Give me some feedback I love it, maybe tell me watcha think of Toy Story 3?

No comments:

Post a Comment