Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hot Pool Lovers

I've been on holiday :) yay. I bet my new FOLLOWERS (double yay) are wondering why I haven't posted actually I'm getting a bit up myself I bet they don't even give a sh** :) Any way while I was away in Tauranga visiting family and enjoying the little sun there was I have been thinking about my blog and what to write which resulted in a shit load of pics you must all see and this 'Hot Pool Lovers'
 I was at the Mount Salt Water Hot Pools the other night you know swimming about when I noticed all these couples. Which made me feel a bit out of place as I went with the family and was looking after my gorgeous two year old cousin. I weird thing is I sat there for ages watching this one couple without realizing it saying "kiss kiss kiss" in my head then when they did my head changed to "OMG that is disgusting, families people, hello theres kids here and you want to make a new one in front of them eww" Its strange because as a girl I dream about meeting the right guy and kissing in public but when I see others I find in inappropriate (lol big words) or is that just me? Anyway I was watching this couple for ages when I realised "shit, turn head, turn head. Ok look over there for a while make it look like I look everywhere. Shit man stop looking at them." Then I noticed more couples, a teen couple, a lesbian couple, a elderly couple, and young couples. I don't know why watching couples is interesting to me. Do any of you guys find yourself watching couples? If so how do you know how long to watch? because my timing sucks I think I really freaked out some of those hot pool lovers lol.

Here are some pics from my holiday that really cracked me up (now you shall gain a taste of my nerdy humor)
On the way there we stopped at the supermarket and I saw this on the receipt. LOL man I want a piece of the moon :)
Haha someone took the time to take off all the L's at the end of Pool on the hot pool sign. If who ever did this ever reads this I love you and if your a guy marry me. I cracked up! I know its simple but man yeah love it. :P

They even did this sign :)
But when I saw this sign. Oh the disappointment. I would have done I myself but I'm just not rebelious enough.sigh.
Yes its lame but I laughed. Would you like a brand new, in the box antique candle holder :)

No comments:

Post a Comment