Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Short.

Here's the post I forgot to post yesterday;

I'm short. 2.62 meters (I don't know how tall that is in feet and I really don't care so if you do you can do the conversions ;) Mostly being short sucks. Like the time I went to Rainbows End (theme park) and my friend was too short to drive the carts (shes shorted than me)
I blocked her eyes for privacy so I made her some epic glasses on my editing program "paint" yeah I'm technologically advanced gee. (check out the background photobomb much tehe)

 Ok back to short. For years I have focused on the negatives of being short, being mistaken for being younger than I am, tall people sitting in front of me at the movies, having to push the seat right forward to drive, never being able to be a model etc. etc. But I have now realized that being short has its advantages. Like when I go out to places like the movies, theme parks, anything that has child prices I can always get in on child prices, no questions asked even though I'm 15 woop woop. Being short I attract short friends, so I'm not always the shortest in my group of friends. I can fit in to small areas and rescue small children (though I have never actually done that). I'm lower to the ground so its less windy, I'm assuming lol. I can reach lower and get the good bargains on chocolate at the bottom of the shelves at the supermarket.
Even though I'm happy with being short I always get the feeling that this is gonna happen to me
2020;
Supermarket checkout person: "I'm sorry to buy this bottle of wine you need to be over 18 can I see some ID?"
Me: "Dude, I'm 25, look I'm married, look my 1 year old daughters in the trolley, I'm a fashion designer, look your wearing one of my belts, I'm not under 18!"
SCP: "I've heard it all before mam, can I please see some ID"
Yes just one of my very strange fears
Now please tell me are you short? Do you think its good or bad ? Please comment give me a little feedback, follow me :) now. go on. do it. Its just a little button at the top of the screen. You know you want too.

2 comments:

  1. "attract short friends"

    .. enough said. haha.
    to be honest i don't mind. its an easy way of getting out of trouble, you know, pull the puppy dog look and smile look up at them all innocent, and viola . you can get away with being called cute too . ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you can get away with being cute :) not me :P

    ReplyDelete