Tuesday, January 4, 2011

When You Wake, Wake, Wake Up On A Seely

Has anyone heard stupid jingles and advertising songs that just stay stuck in your head?
Well i do... all the time. I was layering peanut butter onto my vogels toast this morning when i found my self singing the seely mattress jingle. I was digging in deep into the jar while singing "when you wake, wake, wake up on a seeeeeeeeeeeely, oh my, my, my what a wonderful day." Then this got me thinking, I do this often, last night I was squirting some colgate onto my toothbush singing my heart out "what a way to start a holiday. Ooooooooooh cruuusing on the interislander (sing it inter-eyes-land-errr) sailing to the other side" I guess i shouldn't be surprised i'm a sucker for even the shittyist advertising. I'm the mornings while I wait for Packed To The Rafters to come on I sit though half an hour of "Great Ideas From The TV Shop" (infomercials) I watch and go oh i want that! I must have the Aqua Lazer Mop!, The Ahh Bra, The Woolrest Biomag and Your Baby Can Read. WTF is a 16 year old supposed to do with a steam mop?! I duno but I know one thing for sure I am never getting a credit card because if i did i know i would end up with a 'Bilarmy', i have robe I can wear it backwards!

2 comments:

  1. Dom. You need to stop watching tv. i'm telling you, the government is brainwashing you into silly consumer products ! all except that magic bullet.. no one can resist the awesome looking food produced from the magic bullet..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I did want the magic bullet until i saw the 'ninja' yesterday morning and was instantly in love it looks cooler than the magic bullet and a epic name! Its supposed to have ninja blades :)
    And yes the NZ government is defiantly brain washing us!!! The whole "Its Not Ok" adds are really catchy everybody says it.
    Hey i have cut down my tv viewing since moving to keri!

    ReplyDelete